- 1 Avocado, medium pitted and diced
- 2 Avocados, medium pitted and peeled
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- 2 tbsp Cilantro, fresh
- 2 cups English cucumber
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 Green chile, small
- 1 tbsp Red onion
- 2 tbsp Lime juice, fresh
- Baking & Spices
- 1 Pinch Black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 1/4 tsp Celtic sea salt
- Oils & Vinegars
- 1 tbsp Olive oil, extra-virgin
- 1 cup Ice cubes
- 2 cups Water, filtered
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions ((white and green parts))
- Whisk liquid ingredients until smooth. Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
- Working in batches, purée vegetable mixture in a blender until very smooth; transfer to a large bowl and season gazpacho with salt.
- Whisk remaining ½ cup yogurt in a small bowl, thinning with water a tablespoonful at a time, until the consistency of heavy cream; season with salt.
- Serve soup in chilled bowls. Drizzle with thinned yogurt and more oil and sprinkle with piment d’Espelette.