- 3 tbsp (50g) room temperature butter (miyokos)
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar substitute (I used Swerve)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup (100g) almond flour
- 3 tbsp dark cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup (50g) + 3 tbsp. coconut oil room temp
- 3/4 cup (95g) powdered sugar substitute
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp coconut cream (full fat)
- Mix ins: Matcha powder (to taste), lemon zest (to taste), or leave plain for original vanilla flavor. Extracts or flavors can be used as well or event different superfood powders!
- First things first, let’s make the cookies. Place your butter, sugar substitute and vanilla into a mixing bowl. Either use a hand mixer or spatula to mix the ingredients thoroughly.
- Pour in your almond flour and your scoops of cocoa powder. Continue to mix until a dough forms. If you’re having trouble getting the ingredients mixed together, start kneading the dough with your hands.
- Roll out the dough between two pieces of parchment paper. Make sure your dough is roughly 1/2 inch thick.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut an even number of cookies.
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes at 350°F/175°C. Take them out and let them cool.
- Place your coconut oil, coconut cream, sugar substitute and flavouring into a mixing bowl.
- Use a hand mixer or spatula to mix the ingredients together until nice and fluffy.
- Place a dollop of the cream onto the bottom side of one of the cookies. Take another cookie and place it on top!
- Continue until the rest of the cookies and cream are used up!
- (I put in the fridge to set for 30 minutes)
- This makes roughly 15 oreos!