Raw Vegan Pizza Crust w/ Sauteed Veggies + Two Different Sauces
Vegan cashew pesto sauce
Write a review
- 150g (c.5¼ oz) raw cashews(soaked for at least four hours, or boiled for 15 minutes, then drained)
- 10 tbsp hot water (approximately)
- 120g (c.4¼ oz) fresh basil (leaves and stems)
- 50g (c.1¾ oz) nutritional yeast flakes
- 6 cloves roasted garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Dash salt (optional)
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds to add a bit of texture (optional)
- Place the cashews into a blender or food processor, and blitz until you have a fine meal.
- Add the water, a little at a time, and continue to process until the cashews form a thick cream.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, and blitz again for 30-60 seconds, until you have a coarse paste.