Vegan cauliflower fried rice
- 1 Tablespoon + 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 vegan eggs (optional)
- 1 small head cauliflower (can also purchade 1 bag of riced cauliflower at trader joes)
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed vegetables ( I used edamame, pea, carrot, corn, and red bell pepper)
- 2 green onions
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- 3 Tablespoons coconut aminos
- Wisk eggs in a bowl then whisk to combine and set aside. Chop cauliflower head into big chunks then send through a food processor fitted with the grating attachment. Alternatively you could grate the cauliflower on a box grater. Measure out 4 cups grated cauliflower then save the rest for another use.
- Heat sesame oil in a wok or large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add cauliflower, green onions, and frozen mixed vegetables then stir fry until cauliflower is just beginning to turn tender, 3-4 minutes. Add garlic, season with salt and pepper, and coconut aminos then continue to stir fry until garlic is fragrant, 30 seconds or so.
- Push mixture to the sides of the wok to create an opening in the center then add the eggs and scramble. Toss mixture to combine and serve hot