- Ferrero rocher truffle center:
- 1/4 maple syrup
- 1/2 hazelnut spread
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup coconut milk full fat
- Vegan chocolate chips
- Crushed hazelnuts
- Blend mixture and put into a bowl then put in the freezer for 2 hours
- Remove mixture from freezer scoop with a melon baller or spoon if you have chocolate molds that is easier! You can pour the mixture in the molds then set them in the freezer and pop them out after 2 hours!
- Put the chocolate balls onto skewer stick or fork.
- Make chocolate coating by melting vegan chocolate chips in a double boiler and dip chocolate balls on stick into the
- Melted chocolate mixture.
- Roll into crushed hazelnuts
- Put them back into the freezer for about an hour then serve.